University of Delaware Advantages of Hadoop Technology Discussion – coursefighter.com
Programming – coursefighter.com
Find at least three online demos of Sentiment Analysis software.
Find at least three different movie reviews where the user also includes a score. For example customer movie reviews on Amazon and Netflix use a 5 star rating system. Copy and paste the text into the sentiment analysis demonstration software and compare the Positive/Negitive score from the sentiment analysis with the customer’s star rating.
- In your post give an evaluation of each of the sentiment analysis applications.
- In your opinion, which of the applications that you tested was the most accurate?
- What are the limitations of sentiment analysis applications?
- Given an example of how a company can use sentiment analysis.
Online examples of Sentiment Analysis demos:
- Stanford University Sentiment Analysis
- This website provides a live demo for predicting the sentiment of movie reviews. This deep learning model buids up a representation of whole sentences based on the sentence structure. It computes the sentiment based on how words compose the meaning of longer phases.
- Text Processing – Sentiment Analysis
- This sentiment analysis demonstration uses the Python programming language using NLTK to perform text classification. It can tell you whether it thinks the text you enter expresses positive sentiment, negative sentiment, or neutral.
- This demonstration is provided by Lexalytics. Their software is used for social media monitoring, reputation management, and voice of the customer programs.
- Discuss the advantages of Hadoop technology and distributed data file systems.
- How is an Hadoop Distributed File System different from a Relational Database system?
- What organizational issues are best solved using Hadoop technology? Give examples of the type of data they will analyze.
- What companies currently use Hadoopo related technologies.
Video: This video provides a comparison of Hadoop and Big Data processing and SQL used over a Relational Database.Watch VideoDuration: (6:14)
User: Intricity101 – Added: 9/12/14
- QUESTION 3
- Describe what is meant by the “Internet of Things”.
- What industries are most likely to use Internet of Things technology?
- What are the challenges of Internet of Things?
Video:Bare with the audio of this TED talk. It improves after the first two minutes. Dr. John Barrett describes how over time most everything will be connected to the Internet.Watch VideoDuration: (17:07)
User: TEDx Talks – Added: 10/5/12