2023 SCHOLARLY PAPER DUE DATE 07 11 2020 by 11 59 PM GUIDELINES Each STUDENT will hand in one
Nursing 2023 Scholarly Paper Week #10
2023 SCHOLARLY PAPER DUE DATE 07 11 2020 by 11 59 PM GUIDELINES Each STUDENT will hand in one – Course Fighter
DUE DATE: 07/11/2020 by 11:59 PM
GUIDELINES: Each STUDENT will hand in one formal paper about a nursing theory. The paper is to be a five to six (5-6) pages total (double-spaced, 12 font, 1-inch margins).
Follow APA guidelines for a cover sheet, headers, pagination, references, etc.
Use APA format and label each section using the evaluation outline below.
The criteria guidelines below will be used to evaluate your paper.
Components of the Paper and possible points
• Identification of theorist including a brief
background of the
(accomplishments, career, accolades, research efforts)
Analysis of basic components/concepts and major relationships in the theory.
• Briefly discuss the theory’s core concepts
• Use a secondary source like your textbook that covers the selected nursing theory, you must have a minimum of 3 references from nursing literature (only one from a non-article source like a secondary source/text) to support your discussion in this section.
- Personal relevance if any of the authors described (connect the theorist to the theory)
- Relevance to healthcare and the client discussed
(connect the theory to healthcare today)
- Application to research and/or practice provided (connect the theory to current research/practice)
- Use at least two peer-reviewed/research articles that detail the nursing theory being applied in clinical
summarize key findings of both articles including results and
implications for future practice
• Include theory strengths and limitation in the summary
• Precise APA style, headers, and
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.