Other – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Sources of Capital- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Consider your the entrepreneurial opportunity of franchising Ziggi’s Coffee. Research potential sources of capital that could be accessed in support of the opportunity. For example, JP Morgan Chase is a commercial bank providing small-business loans. Write a paper by responding to the following prompts:
- List potential sources of capital, including the pros and cons of each.
- Is venture capital a viable source? Why or why not?
- How do the philosophy and objectives of a venture capital firm impact the entrepreneur’s approach?
- What should an entrepreneur know about the venture capital process?
The Encyclopedia of Business (http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/small/Bo-Co/Capital.html (Links to an external site.)) describes numerous other sources for research.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 2+ pages in length
- Formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.)
- Include at least 2+ outside sources
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW