Social Media Marketing Content Analysis – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
prepare an analysis of the social and content marketing strategies evident on the company Web site and social media presence. When analyzing the sites, consider the following:
- What social media sites do they use most intensively? How do you know if you are viewing an official social media site for the company and not a product or company fan page?
- How do they market on these sites? Where do they fit on Chaffey’s and Smith’s social media marketing radar?
- What type of content is used on the company’s Web site and social network sites (video, e-books, webinars, et cetera)?
- Can you identify SELL, SPEAK, SERVE, and SIZZLE social media marketing goals?
- Does the content on the Web site have intrinsic value to the customer? In what way?
- Does the content on the social network sites have more or less value to the customer than the content on the Web site? In what way?
- Does the company demonstrate that they understand what buyers want to know about products? Why or why not?
- What recommendations can you make to improve the social and content marketing efforts of your company, based on the strategies you have learned?
Submit your analysis as a Microsoft Word document containing 600–800 words. All written assignments must attribute sources following APA rules.