PSY4501 Columbia Southern Attitudes Toward Older Workers Undergraduates Article – coursefighter.com
Humanities – coursefighter.com
Using the library databases, find an experimental study that has a factorial design. Remember that a factorial design has two or more independent variables, so you can use two key words in your database search, such as “antidepressants” and “exercise.” Write a description and analysis of the study in such a way that a person who has not seen the study would understand how the study was carried out. Be sure to include the following points:
- Define the independent variables (there must be at least two).
- Define the dependent (outcome) variable(s).
- Identify the hypothesis or hypotheses.
- Describe any interactions that were found.
- Summarize the results, noting whether they were significant or not.
Your paper should be at least two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. A minimum of two sources must be used, one of which must be the textbook. Your paper must be in APA style format.
Textbook: Morling, B. (2017). Research methods in psychology: Evaluating a world of information (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Norton.