Project Proposal CPMGT/300 – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
This is part of a group project. I am only assigned to do bullet Point 3 (Use the questions asked in the Week 1 Overview of a Project assignment to create an overview of this proposed project..)
These are the week 1 questions to base bullet point 3 off of.
Develop a project overview that addresses the following questions.
- What were the mission and objectives of the project?
- What were the high-level tasks or scope of the project?
- How was the need for the project identified?
- What was the cost, and how was it funded?
- What was the timeline?
- Who were the parties involved in the project, and what were the roles of each party (team) member?
- What steps did you establish to ensure the project was a success?
- How did you measure the success of your project?
- Overall, how did project management help to make this project a success?
I only need it to be about 100 words. The proposal is Implement Software implementation- an inventory management/tracking system to a fictional company. Please provide at least one reference.
This is the actual group assigment. As stated eariler i only need bullet point 3 answered. I’ve attached the portion of the team paper that has been completed already.
Select an idea for a team project that would benefit an employer. Ideas include a facility move, software implementation or upgrade, adding a branch or new facility to an existing one, starting a business, or construction of a home.
Write a 350- to 700-word project proposal summary.
Describe the project and the rationale for your choice.
Identify the stakeholders and how they will benefit from the project.
Use the questions asked in the Week 1 Overview of a Project assignment to create an overview of this proposed project.
Discuss the resource requirements for the project.
Identify steps to take in order to assemble, develop, and manage the project team.
Discuss the importance of project sponsorship and project leadership during project execution.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.