Business Finance – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Outsourcing a Division- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Outsourcing a Division
Assume you are a manager in a large Middle East manufacturing organization. You have been asked to consider outsourcing a division of the organization to another country.
- Describe the steps you would take in evaluating this decision.
- Explore whether or not you would use prescriptive or descriptive decision-making and explain your reasoning.
- Evaluate the critical thinking skills you believe would be necessary to make this decision.
You must demonstrate your ability to describe the steps you would take in the decision-making process rather than merely providing an answer to this scenario. Your paper should be well-crafted, demonstrate careful development of thought, and exhibit critical thinking skill as appropriate to graduate level academic writing. Further, providing a narrative is not enough. You must tie in the concepts gained in the course and integrate those concepts throughout the main body of your discussion.
Your paper should be 4-6 pages long, double-spaced, and formatted according to academic writing standards and APA style guidelines. Use at least three peer-reviewed scholarly sources and information from your module to support your decision.
- Alemi, F. (2007). Decision tree: Part 1 [Video file]. Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLBsdm8x6WM&feature=related
- Auer-Rizzi, W., & Reber, G. (2013). Leadership styles: Inertia and changes in the Czech Republic. Journal for East European Management Studies, 18(1), 9-35.
- Ballantyne, S. (2012). Leadership decision-making utilizing a strategic focus to enhance global achievement. Journal of Management and Marketing Research, 11, 1-6. Retrieved from http://www.aabri.com/manuscripts/121161.pdf
- Sevastyanova, I., & Stegniy, V. (2015). Managerial decision making oriented towards achieving results. Asian Social Science, 11(7), 371-375. Retrieved from http://ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ass/article/view/46933/25324
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW