Need Help in Business Strategy and policy – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
Business Strategy and Policy
Perform an Internal Factor Evaluation on your chosen corporation.The critical thing to remember about this analysis is that you should develop a thorough understanding of the factors chosen.Your analysis should include a chart similar to the one shown in Assignment #3 with the notable exception that categories should be “Strengths” and “Weaknesses” instead of opportunities and threats.
A financial ratio analysis can be critical in finding some internal factors.Some websites that you may want to use are; www.quicken.com, www.bloomberg.com, www.fool.com (the motley fool); etc., and other sites in collecting this information.The basic idea is to use ratio analysis (comparison of your company to its industry and competitors) to support the factors that you choose.
** You can obtain various financial ratios for your company by completing these steps.
- Go to www.msn.com
- Click “money” on the top blue bar portion of the site
- Type your company’s ticker symbol in the space provided and click “get quote”
- Your company’s stock information should now be displayed.
- Find and click “Analysis” down at about the middle of the web page below your firm’s quote.
- All of the company’s basic financial ratios can now be clicked through and read.
Note that ratios such as these are readily available on most finance websites, it’s just a matter of finding them.
- Do a chart identical to the EFE, except of course that the factors will be internal.
- Choose 8-10 internal factors for analysis (or as many as you can discover).
- Less than Four pages
- Double spaced
- For each factor write a paragraph or two as necessary discussing the nature of the factor, how it will impact the firm, and its importance to the future strategy of the firm (i.e., tell me why you assigned the weight and rating score that you did).
DUE DATE: Thursday, June 28th (two weeks), hardcopy and uploaded to Blackboard.