need 1&2 in different copies please follow instructions and need good work – coursefighter.com
Science – coursefighter.com
As noted by Kirk (2016), angle, framing, and focus are useful perspectives that help to shape your editorial thinking.
Select 1 of these perspectives, describe it, and mention why you selected it.
Reference: Kirk, A. (2016). Data visualisation: A handbook for data driven design. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, Ltd.please use the same reference. intro.contecnt conclusion must
2)Discuss the practical steps for developing a technology roadmap.
- Post your answer to the forum questions by 11:59pm EST on Thursday
- Your answer must be substantive, which usually requires 300 words or more
- Your answer must be well written and well organized
- Your answer must include one properly formatted APA in-text citation to a scholarly reference. The full reference must be provided at the end of your answer with a link if one is available.
- No attachments will be graded
- Your replies should be meaningful, which means they should engage your classmate in discussion focused on the forum questions. Usually this requires 150 words or more.
- No forum posts made after 11:59pm EST on Sunday will be graded
Post two replies to your classmates by 11:59pm EST on Sunday