Implementation of Global Strategies ip2 – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
Primary Task Response: Write 2-3 pages that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
You, Mike, and Tiffany meet in a conference room to begin to assemble your final presentation.
This presentation will be the project deliverable, so you want to make sure you have provided all of the requirements.
Mike begins, “I think we’ve done some pretty good analysis on our strategy. We just have to put the pieces together before the final presentation.”
“We do have some solid information, but we have to look at all the parts to see if we can remain competitive,” Tiffany adds.
Complete the following:
- A balanced scorecard is used to align the business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals. Based on your analysis of the company’s four perspectives in IP3, develop a complete balanced scorecard that helps put the pieces together for your final presentation. Once completed, answer the following questions.
- What are the considerations that you need to be aware of to remain competitive?
- Based on the research and analysis that you have done, can you compete in the market that you have chosen? Why or why not?
- What primary factors led you to this decision?
- What would you say to someone who would dispute your position?
- How do you plan on evaluating the global marketplace in the future?
Primary Task Response: Write 6-8 pages that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Your work on your strategic global marketing plan is complete. You now have a plan that will implement, manage, and support a global strategy, but it is far from organized. You e-mail Deborah to inform her that you are almost ready and that the initial planning is complete. A little while later, the phone rings and you see Deborah’s name on the caller ID.
“Hi, Deborah. What’s up?” you ask.
“I’d like you to present to the advisory board next week,” Deborah says. “They are very curious about your findings and would like to know if globalization is a good opportunity for the company. The board wants to finalize their strategic plan, and this may be a key part of it.”
After you hang up, you begin thinking through the different items that you will need to cover.
As you finalize the marketing plan, complete the following:
- Is globalization a good move for the company?
- What is your rationale behind this decision? Synthesize analysis conducted in previous units, including strategic considerations, cultural considerations, competitive analysis and balanced scorecard.
- What geographic location should be a target for global expansion?
- What background information can you provide to support this decision?
- How will this decision support the overall goal of growth and expansion?
- How would you refute someone with the opposing perspective?
I will attach bio and background of company for scenario
Be sure to separate part 1 and part 2 including references