Ihuman Tina Sand – coursefighter.com
Writing – coursefighter.com
The i-Human® scenario below is designed to help you move through a simulated clinical scenario about a pregnant patient. Your work will be scored by i-HUMAN rubric below rubric below and transferred to a grade in the Gradebook by faculty. This assignment is worth 100 points.
Grading criteria for assignment are:
Ranking the Differential Diagnosis=10
For this activity, you will need to login to your i-Human account. Instructions for logging-in are as follows:
· Go to https://ih2.i-human.com/.
· Log in with your credentials (username and password).
· Select “Assignments” from the menu options on the top left of the screen.
· Press the green play button next to the Tina Sand for University case study.
· The case study will open; click Start to begin.
· Complete all elements of the case study (history, physical exam, assessment, etc.)
you have successfully completed the Assignment, take a screenshot of
the last screen of the activity, paste it into a Microsoft Word
document, save your document, and Submit your Assignment