Here are the terms to use in this Discussion: Sorry there are a ton!! This one is two chapters – so take your time!! – coursefighter.com
Humanities – coursefighter.com
Here are the terms to use in this Discussion: Sorry there are a ton!! This one is two chapters – so take your time!!
|Conditioned response (CR)|
|Conditioned stimulus (CS)|
|Law of effect|
|Unconditioned response (UR)|
|Unconditioned stimulus (US)|
1) Give an example of Classical Conditioning from your life – USE THE VOCAB!!!
2) Give an example of Operant conditioning from your life – USE THE VOCAB!!
3) When have you learned something by observation? USE THE.. well vocabulary.. get it?
4) What happened in your past learning that influenced you learning in the future?
6) Is this close to the book?The difference between classical and operant conditioning – Peggy Andover (Links to an external site.)
Last – did they get it right? If they did it right Like the post – if the did it wrong – be nice and post what you think is the correct use of the vocabulary.