Ethical Violation Paper, law homework help – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
Locate a news story or press release about an ethical violation(s) resulting from actions of employees in the criminal justice system.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you include the following:
- In what component of the criminal justice system does the criminal justice agency or individuals in question belong?
- What is the reasoning for the criminal justice agency’s involvement and the timing of the news story or press release?
- What is the role of the media and public opinion in the news story or press release?
- What are the primary ethical styles or perspectives of the involved agency, along with the reported concerns or ethical violations identified in the report or release?
- Key interest groups in relation to the ethical violation
- Identify if the release was informative or persuasive, and whether or not it outlines the importance of ethics in the criminal justice system.
- Discuss if there are obvious ways the ethical violation(s) could have been avoided.
Include at least two sources other than the textbook.
Format your paper in accordance with APA guidelines.