Science – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Engaging schools in diagnosis & treatment of malaria Critical Analysis- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Guidelines for Review Format:
- All papers are to be typed and double spaced. The paper is to be clear and concise; does not contain errors in spelling, punctuation, or syntax. The paper must be written using the publication style of the American Psychological Association, Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, 2009. Failure to submit accurate and well written papers will result in a reduced grade.
- All papers are to be submitted on time to meet specific due dates.
- Identifying Information:
At the top of the first page the following information must be provided using the listed headings in sequence:
- Applicable General Topic:
- Title of Article:
- Authors Name:
- Name of Journal:
- Date of Journal:
- Pages (on which article appears):
- Publisher of Journal:
- Synopsis and Summary: (1 page)
150-250 word description of the articles basic content.
- General Theme:
A brief statement about what you felt was the author’s general theme of the article.
- Point of View:
A brief statement about what you felt concerning the author’s point of view – Was the presentation objective and factual or was the presentation subjective and lacking of facts? Explain your opinion.
- Issue Analysis: (1/2 page)
Provide a list of the issues presented in the article.
- Conclusions and Recommendations: (1/2 page)
List of author’s conclusions and/or recommendations, as well as your own conclusions and/or recommendations.
- Agreement or Disagreement: (1/2 page)
Based on the author’s conclusions and/or recommendations, do you agree or disagree; provide a brief justification regarding your opinion concerning your agreements and disagreements; use your professional experience(s) to develop this section, as well as class lecture and readings.
- Professional Projections: (1/2 page)
Several paragraphs on what you learned from the article and how you will apply this experience (negative or positive) in your professional career. What significance does this have in your studies or personal life? How will this information help you in the future? Improve work performance?
D. Guide to Grading of the Critical Analysis Report:
Critique will be graded on a competency basis as follows (25 points):
- Appropriate article (1 point)
- Identifying information on first page (1 point)
- Synopsis and Summary (5 points)
- General theme stated (1 point)
- Point of view stated (1 point)
- Issue analysis stated (1 point)
- Conclusions and recommendations stated (5 points)
- Agreement or disagreement stated (5 points)
- Professional projections stated (5 points)
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW