Business Finance – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Employee Engagement and Performance Appraisal case study- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Employee engagement, sometimes referred to also as stakeholder engagement, is a relatively new term to organizations. It was first used in a 1990 Academy of Management article (Ergle, 2015). Even today there may not be a clear definition of stakeholder engagement, but there are many various ones. “Former General Electric CEO Jack Welch has stated that employee engagement should come first, with customer satisfaction and free cash flow coming in second and third, respectively” (Mello 2015).
Review the Article: Case study on employee engagement and performance appraisal (Anand, 2011).
Anand, P. (2011). Case study on employee engagement and performance appraisal: ITC Maurya. Review of Management, 1(2), (83-88).
Through research from sources provided in the course and from academic and scholarly resources outside of the course, evaluate and discuss the following elements:
- Analyze the three levels of employee engagement (pg. 84-85) discussed in the article
- Create an optimal motivational approach by combining two motivational theories that you as a leader of the organization would use to build a positive and productive culture from these three levels of employee engagement.
- Apply the five performance perspectives (pg. 87) to an evaluation of employee performance within your organization (or a former one).
The paper should contain the following APA formatted elements:
- Title Page.
- Body of the essay (Your researched response).
- References Section.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a response between 750 – 1000 words for the body of the essay (The title page, abstract, conclusion and References section are not counted toward the word requirement.) (approximately 4-6¬ pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
- Address all three elements fully.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material (You may use the academic resources included in the Week 8 Bibliography.) one reference must be from EBSCOhost. The course textbook and lectures can be used, but are not counted toward the five reference requirement.
- References must come from sources such as, academic and scholarly journals and essays found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style. Provide citations everywhere information from the sources is used for foundational support and for validation of opinions.
- Use the third person narrative and avoid the use of the first and second person narrative and terms such as; I, me, myself, you, your, yourself, we or us (or related form such as let’s (let us) or we’ll, we’ve (we will / we have) among others). This will prevent the author or other parties from becoming the subject matter and will maintain the focus of the paper on the central theme and subject matter found in the elements.
- Be informational and avoid being conversational.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW