Business Finance – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Discussions- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
“Contract Performance” Please respond to the following:
- Per the text, both parties (e.g., the government and the contractor) have duties and responsibilities that accompany their new roles in contract performance. For the government, this relates to directing, administering, surveillance, acceptance and payment. Meanwhile, the contractors must perform all deliverables as stated in the contract. From the e-Activity, select two (2) of the recommendations / advice for a new contract and evaluate the importance of each in contract performance. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Per the text, government has the right to examine and audit a contractor’s books, records, documents, evidence, and accounting procedures for up to three (3) years after final contract payment has been made. Determine two (2) challenges that a contractor might face with the aforementioned government’s right. Suggest one (1) strategy that the contractor could take in order to mitigate the challenges in question. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Read the article titled “Contract Responsibilities” and take notes of the “Recommendations and Advice for Your New Contract.” Be prepared to discuss.
“Data, Patents, and Copyrights” Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, take a position as to whether you believe the NSA overreacted to the small business’s use of their logo or took appropriate action against the small business. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Per the text, both the government and industry have specific and valid interests in data, yet the government’s needs may well exceed those of private commercial contractors. From a contractor’s perspective, analyze the government’s data rights with regards to unlimited rights, limited rights, and restricted rights. Suggest two (2) changes in those rights that you would make in order to benefit the contractor. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Watch the video below titled “Ben Swann Truth in Media: NSA Using Copyright Claims to Stop Criticism?” (7 min 13 sec). Be prepared to discuss.
“Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Analysis” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine it is your task to calculate ROI for a hypothetical training program. Determine one key element that would factor into your calculation of ROI, and identify the aspect(s) of your hypothetical program that would make the element applicable and your calculation accurate.
- Based on the scenario, analyze the ROI of the training that was implemented, using the cost analysis approach.
“Key Areas of Training” Please respond to the following:
- Based on the scenario, select one (1) of the four (4) key areas of training, and assess the likelihood of the training that you selected contributing to the enhancement of business development through increased ROI.
“Employee Benefits” Please respond to the following:
- Argue for or against the argument that employee benefits are seen by employees as an entitlement for their membership in companies. Support your position.
- Analyze the components of designing and planning a benefits program to predict what additional issues will need to come into consideration over the next 10 to 20 years. Provide your rationale.
“Benefits for Part-Time Workers” Please respond to the following:
- From the case study in Chapter 11, argue for or against the hiring of part-time workers based on the issues surrounding providing part-time workers with benefits.
- Assuming that the firm should offer benefits to part-time workers, recommend which benefits should be offered. Provide your rationale.
“Compensating Executives” Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the components of executive compensation packages to determine which three components are the most essential to attracting exceptional talent. Provide your rationale.
- From the first e-Activity, determine if current practices surrounding executive compensation should be changed. Provide either specific examples of what changes you believe are necessary, or a rationale for maintaining the status quo.
- Use the Internet Library to research the debate concerning seeming excessive executive compensation. Be prepared to discuss.
- Use the Internet to research compensation practices for contingent workers at a company for which you would like to work. Be prepared to discuss.
“Compensating the Flexible Workforce” Please respond to the following:
- Create an argument either for or against the practice of using contingent or flexible workers.
- From the second e-Activity, determine how the company you researched could best leverage a contingent and / or flexible workforce. Provide specific examples to support your response.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW