Business Finance – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Discussion Deception Versus Puffery, Marketing- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Reread the section Deception Versus Puffery in Chapter 14 of Integrated Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing Communications. Find three advertisements that are examples of either deception or puffery. How difficult is it to differentiate between the two? When does an ad cease to be puffery and become deceptive?
For all discussion posts, back up your writing with terms and concepts from class readings. Remember, these same terms and concepts can be used in your Critical Thinking assignments and in the portfolio project, so use the discussion area as a place to practice applying terms and concepts to the situations being addressed.
Your post must be well written and formatted according to the requirements in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. Include at least two substantive posts to classmates by Sunday. Respond to two or more of your classmates’ postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your classmate said
- Explain why and how you see things differently
- Ask a probing or clarifying question
- Share an insight from having read your classmates’ posts
- Offer and support an opinion
- Validate an idea with your own experience
- Expand on your classmates’ posts
- Ask for evidence that supports the post
Important Note: This must be written professional and in a mans perspective.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW