Business Finance – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Culture metaphor case study- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Goal: Create a case study analysis based on two scholarly studies that utilize metaphors (Morgan’s, or similar) to describe the functionality of organizations. After a concise, but thorough, analyses of the cases, summarize the benefits of using metaphorical devices in management practice. I prefer the culture metaphor
Instructions: Students will write a 600-750 word case study analysis based on two case studies that involve the use of Morgan’s metaphors (or similar) as a tool to understand organizations. Review the Case Study Analysis procedure as presented in a document located in this week’s reading resources (see Lessons).Write using the APA style format, including a title page and references page (no abstract is required).
Use the following outline in your summary (in APA format with a Title page and References page):
- Identify the business problems of each of the cases; describe the metaphor(s) used.
- Rank-order the critical issues stated in the cases
- Evaluate the proposed solutions. Are the solutions valid? Why or why not? How/why did the use of metaphor(s) assist in the solution?
- Submit recommendations you propose beyond what is already stated in the cases.
- State how the solutions will be communicated in each case. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- At the end of the paper, write a paragraph expressing the takeaways/benefits of using metaphors in management practice.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW