BU3810 United Methodist University Japanese Steakhouse Experience Case Paper – coursefighter.com
Writing – coursefighter.com
- For this assignment, read Case 1 that is titled “The Japanese Steakhouse Experience,” which can be found on pages 116-117 of your textbook. (Attached)
- Once you have read and reviewed the case scenario, respond to the following questions with thorough explanations and well-supported rationales:
- Thinking about the segmentation process that could utilize demographic, behavioral, geographic, and psychographic criteria, explain how you would segment the market for Benihana. Taking this one step further, apply the segmentation strategies you just examined, and describe the target market(s).
- Explain the positioning approach used by Benihana.
- Assuming you are interested in creating a restaurant that would compete with Benihana, describe your restaurant, beginning with the product, the style of the physical restaurant, and the types of marketing communications (specifically the advertisements) that you might utilize to reach the target market.
- Explain how Benihana and your new restaurant use advertising to enhance the concept of integrated marketing communication (IMC) within the restaurants’ marketing programs. Within your explanation, include a look at the theoretical aspects of IMC.
- Thinking about the business-to-business (B2B) aspect, explain how Benihana and your new restaurant could use advertising to enhance the concept of IMC within the restaurants’ marketing programs that would be aimed at the B2B market. This might entail marketing to a shopping mall’s management staff in order to be able to open a Benihana in those locations.
Your response should be a minimum of two, double-spaced pages. References should include your textbook and a minimum of one additional, credible source. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations and be cited per APA guidelines. Make certain to include a title page and a references page.