Barriers to Globalization – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
Assignment: Final Paper
Throughout this seminar experience, you have explored foundational content, past and current research, and trends and innovations in the field of international finance. In addition to acquiring this body of knowledge, you have also considered possible areas for future research in the field.
To prepare for this Assignment, identify a research topic for this Final Paper. Choose from any of the following:
- An idea from the general topics in Week 2, 4, or 6
- The topic of your own Doctoral Study (only if it concerns international finance)
- The topic of your own Presentation
- Gaps in the literature identified by you or your colleagues during the Discussions in Weeks 2, 4, or 6
- A topic from any of the readings from Weeks 2, 4, or 6
Please Note: If you choose to write a paper on the topic of your own Doctoral Study, it must be a unique assignment that you have not already submitted in a prior course (e.g., not your Prospectus or Proposal documents). Your Final Paper must adhere to the guidelines provided here and within the Week 7 Assignment Rubric.
By Day 7 of Week 7
Submit an 8- to 12-page evaluation (excluding title page and References section) of your research on international finance. In your evaluation, be sure to address the following:
Analysis of the Field
- What is your analysis of the state of the field of international finance? Describe important issues or current dilemmas in the field.
- State and provide background information for your research topic.
- What are the current theories and areas of debate for your topic?
- Are there particular industries or technologies that will be impacted by your topic? If this impact is positive, how can it be maximized, and if negative, how can this impact be mitigated?
As a global change agent, consider the future directions of international finance to address the following:
- Indicate specific areas of further research in this topic that would prove beneficial.
- What potential impact might the topic that you have chosen have on the overall state of the field and the future directions of international finance research in the next 3–5 years?