Authentic Leadership – coursefighter.com
Business Finance – coursefighter.com
8 slides on Powerpoint (include at least 3 references):
Synthesize your knowledge of authentic leadership into a personal leadership plan. Please include the following:
- What are the values that are most important to you as a leader?
- What does your leadership empower others to do?
- What ethical boundaries guide your leadership?
- What are your short-term leadership goals within your current workplace (within the next year)?
- What are your long-term leadership goals (one to five years from now)?
- What are your career goals within the next five years?
- What specific steps and actions you will take to accomplish your short-term, long-term, and career goals? Be sure to include professional development, schooling, lifestyle changes, etc.
- Describe how you will measure your overall success as an authentic leader, including actions and outcomes you will use to determine if you have met your goals.
See attached instructions and rubric.