Business Finance – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Assignment: Annotated Bibliography on Value Creation Through Diversification- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
For this Assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography focusing on models used by companies to leverage diversification. These models also can serve to construct a portfolio management tool that characterizes business unit strategy and measures company results. These results are a valuable tool for evaluating how a corporate strategy differs from a business-unit-level strategy.
To prepare for this Assignment, select four peer-reviewed scholarly articles, with each article addressing a topic of interest for research. For more information, refer to the Walden Writing Center’s annotated bibliography sample document provided in this week’s Required Readings.
By Day 7
Submit an annotated bibliography for the four peer-reviewed resources you selected. In your annotated bibliography, include the following:
- A full APA-style bibliographic reference including the author, title, publisher, and place of publication
- A summary of the document (2–3 paragraphs for each entry), including the main points, its purpose, the theoretical perspective on which it is based, and the scope
- For each article, evaluate the following:
- Reliability (research methods used, theories used, and data on which it is based)
- Appropriateness for the intended audience
- Background and authority of the author
- Limitations of the research (which can depend on the scope, reliability, age of the document, and bias)
- Significance of the research
Note: Be sure to use the Annotated Bibliography Sample Document to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 7 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW