Writing – COURSEFIGHER.COM
Analyze Observations: Qualitative data collection strategies- COURSE FIGHTER | coursefighter.com
Analyze Observations, Interviews, Focus Groups, and Document Reviews
You have been assigned the task of presenting an examination of a direct observation, an individual interview, a focus group interview, and a document analysis to prospective doctoral students. Identify and utilize four peer-reviewed articles, one for each type of the four qualitative data collection strategies, to develop a PowerPoint presentation for your audience. Be sure to address the following in your PowerPoint presentation:
- Determine and explain the strengths, limitations, challenges, assumptions, and requirements of each qualitative data collection strategy.
- For each of the four peer-reviewed articles you read, indicate the following:
- why the data collection strategy was used
- explain how the data collection strategy addressed the study’s research question(s)
- determine if the data collection strategy sufficiently addressed the study’s research question(s).
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with your four selected scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW