Nursing 2023 Structural Versus Strategic Family Therapies
2023 Zero Plagiarism 5 references Although structural therapy and strategic therapy are both used in – Course Fighter
Although structural therapy and strategic therapy are both used in family therapy, these therapeutic approaches have many differences in theory and application. As you assess families and develop treatment plans, you must consider these differences and their potential impact on clients. For this Assignment, as you compare structural and strategic family therapy, consider which therapeutic approach you might use with your own client families.
- Compare structural family therapy to strategic family therapy
- Create structural family maps
- Justify recommendations for family therapy
In a 2- to 3-page paper, address the following:
- Summarize the key points of both structural family therapy and strategic family therapy.
- Compare structural family therapy to strategic family therapy, noting the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Provide an example of a family in your practicum using a structural family map. Note: Be sure to maintain HIPAA regulations.
- Recommend a specific therapy for the family, and justify your choice using the Learning Resources.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.