https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-05-23 02:05:212023-05-23 02:05:212023 Your final course project is now due This paper will include all of the components you have
2023 Your final course project is now due This paper will include all of the components you have
Nursing 2023 Congestive Heart Disease
2023 Your final course project is now due This paper will include all of the components you have – Course Fighter
Your final course project is now due. This paper will include all of the components you have developed over the course, and it should also include changes suggested by your instructor. Proofreading and formatting are essential prior to submission.
The requirements for your Project include the following:
- Must be 6-8 pages. ( PLEASE FOLLOW OUTLINE ATTACHED )
- Must include an introductory paragraph that describes the entire project.
- The project must have all of the following: identification of the alteration in health (disease), the role nutrition plays in the prevention of this disease, its etiology, progression, treatment, recommended diet, type of nursing assessment and nursing interventions needed with regard to nutrition, outline of what should be included in client education and two strategies to help ensure adherence (overcome barriers) to the recommended diet.
- Must have a title page and an APA Editorial formatted Reference page with at least three scholarly peer-reviewed references. There must also be appropriate APA Editorial formatted in-text citations.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.