2023 You work for a marketing organization that has taken on a new client The new
Nursing 2023 Logo Design
2023 You work for a marketing organization that has taken on a new client The new – Course Fighter
You work for a marketing organization that has taken on a new client. The new client is originally an American company which targets American clients. However, with the current trends, this company realizes it needs to extend into global operations.
Your task is to create two logos for this new client and submit a video presentation for the marketing team to review. Create an original, American-style logo, and then create a more globalized version of that logo. Since most of the company’s global clients come from India, design the global logo to reflect the visual preferences that might appeal to that specific global audience. When designing the logos, utilize the following visual communication elements:
- Logo size
- Logo color scheme
- Logo symbols/symbolism
- Logo iconic meaning
The marketing team has specified that the video presentation should be less than three minutes in length, and be created using a screen share to show both your visuals and audio analysis. They have also sent an email stating the following items need to be addressed:
- The main objective is to present your two logos and address how they strategically and effectively use the visual communication elements itemized.
- Be sure to compare and contrast how differently American and Indian target audiences may respond to these logos.
- Discuss why your marketing organization should consider the importance of using the visual elements you visually designed for these logos.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.