Nursing 2023 Pruitt Health Law Dis 4
2023 You should write all questions and your corresponding answer to them in – Course Fighter
You should write all questions and your corresponding answer to them in this discussion board
submit one (1)original post with questions with answers of no less than 300 total words
Ethics Issue 1:
HIPAA has made it illegal, under threat of penalty, for health care practitioners to disclose confidential health information about patients to unauthorized sources.
- Sharon, a second-year nursing student, is completing a surgical rotation in a community hospital. At the breakfast table, Sharon’s husband asks her to find out what is wrong with one of his employees, who has been hospitalized for several days. He is interested in knowing when the man may be able to return to work. Is it ethical for Sharon to give her husband this information? Explain your answer.
- What should health care practitioners do when family members or friends ask them for information about others that they have discovered in the course of their employment?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.