Nursing 2023 Dealing With Stress And Violence In The Workplace
2023 Working in the health care industry often puts health care professionals in the – Course Fighter
Working in the health care industry often puts health care professionals in the line of danger from ill patients, stressed families, overburdened health care facilities, and the many situations and locations in which each individual works. The Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CIS) Management Tool has been designed to decrease the stress levels of those that experienced or witnessed violence or trauma. You will read the article “Workplace violence: Differences in perceptions of nursing work between those exposed and those not exposed: A cross-sector analysis” to complete your assignment.
Write a 1,250-1,500-word paper describing the CIS. Be sure to specifically address:
- What are the physical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral reactions to stress?
- Can you name at least three professions that are at risk and would have utilized the tool?
- What is the purpose of using the tool?
- What is the expected outcome from utilizing this stress management tool?
- Do you believe the tool to be useful in decreasing stress and coping with violence in the workplace? Why or why not?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.