2023 Within a healthcare setting the needs of the workforce resources and patients are often in conflict Mandatory overtime implementation
Nursing 2023 Developing Organizational Policies And Practices
2023 Within a healthcare setting the needs of the workforce resources and patients are often in conflict Mandatory overtime implementation – Course Fighter
Within a healthcare setting, the needs of the workforce, resources, and patients are often in conflict. Mandatory overtime, implementation of staffing ratios, use of unlicensed assisting personnel, and employer reductions of education benefits are examples of practices that might lead to conflicting needs in practice.
Leaders can contribute to both the problem and the solution through policies, action, and inaction. In this Assignment, you will further develop the white paper you began work on in Module 1 by addressing competing needs within your organization.
Review the national healthcare issue/stressor you examined in your Assignment for Module 1, and review the analysis of the healthcare issue/stressor you selected.( Restrictionsonnursepractitioners.)
· Identify and review two evidence-based scholarly resources that focus on proposed policies/practices to apply to your selected healthcare issue/stressor.
· Reflect on the feedback you received from your colleagues on your Discussion post regarding competing needs.
The Assignment (4-5 pages):
Developing Organizational Policies and Practices
Add a section to the paper you submitted in Module 1. The new section should address the following:
· Identify and describe at least two competing needs impacting your selected healthcare issue/stressor.
· Describe a relevant policy or practice in your organization that may influence your selected healthcare issue/stressor.
· Critique the policy for ethical considerations, and explain the policy’s strengths and challenges in promoting ethics.
· Recommend one or more policy or practice changes designed to balance the competing needs of resources, workers, and patients, while addressing any ethical shortcomings of the existing policies. Be specific and provide examples.
· Cite evidence that informs the healthcare issue/stressor and/or the policies, and provide two scholarly resources in support of your policy or practice recommendations.
This paper MUST contain a title page, an introduction, a purpose statement, body, and conclusion – all with appropriate citations and references (3 or more references.) Make sure you are using headings so that the content is clear.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.