Nursing 2023 Discussion Board Week 1 Class II
2023 Week 1 National Practice Problem Exploration Evidence translation begins with the identification of a problem or concern Reflect upon – Course Fighter
Week 1: National Practice Problem Exploration
Evidence translation begins with the identification of a problem or concern. Reflect upon the eight national practice problems presented in the Global Burden of Disease Research. Select one of the practice problems to address the following.
· From a global/nationwide perspective, how does the selected practice problem impact nurses, nursing care, healthcare organizations, and the quality of care being provided?
· Identify the national-level key stakeholders who are affected by the practice problem and stakeholders involved in the resolution.
· Are clinical practice guidelines used to address this problem? Why or why not? If used, provide a brief overview of the CPG. If a CPG is not used, propose an intervention that could be implemented on a national scale to address the problem.
Please review the Graduate Discussion Grading Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.)for complete discussion requirements.
USE at least 3 Scholarly sources not older than 5 years old. include in text citations
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.