Nursing 2023 Analysis Of The Case The Case In Mental Health
2023 Transcultural Perspectives in Mental Health Nursing Read chapter 10 of the class textbook attached Once done develop and post an – Course Fighter
Transcultural Perspectives in Mental Health Nursing
Read chapter 10 of the class textbook attached.
Once done, develop and post an analysis of the following cases;
Case 1 :
1. Stephane, a 15-year-old Haitian refugee who is living at a center for children of refugees has a severe cough and fever. She is curled up in a corner of the community room wrapped in a towel. She looks like she has been crying.
How can the nurse ensure culturally competent care?
List three priorities for the nurse regarding the cultural values, beliefs, and possible practices that Stephane may have.
2. Jacob is an 87-year-old with bipolar I disorder. He came to the United States from Poland in 1937. He was institutionalized for 2 years in a large mental health facility; currently, he lives in a community mental health center (transitional housing).
a. Identify three questions that would be important to ask Jacob on your first encounter.
b. What is the main health issue for Jacob?
What structures are needed in a community to ensure that Jacob will get the care he needs?
APA format word document, Arial 12
For grading and in Turnitin to verify originality.
A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook must be used.
Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
Joyceen S. Boyle; Margaret M. Andrews
A minimum of 700 words is required. Please make sure to follow the instructions as given.
Due Friday July 5th midnight.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.