2023 Topic Implementing Change With an Interprofessional Approach Presentation As an advanced registered nurse you will serve
Nursing 2023 Organizational Leadership and Informatics
2023 Topic Implementing Change With an Interprofessional Approach Presentation As an advanced registered nurse you will serve – Course Fighter
Topic: Implementing Change With an Interprofessional Approach Presentation
As an advanced registered nurse, you will serve as a leader within your organization. Part of this role will entail being a change agent, and spurring positive change on behalf of patients, colleagues, and the industry.
Consider a situation you experienced previously where change did not go as planned in your health care organization. Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you will assess the situation and the steps that should have been taken to successfully implement change.
- Describe the background of the situation, including the rationale for and goal(s) of the change.
- Identify the key interprofessional stakeholders (both internal and external) that should be involved in change efforts.
- Discuss an appropriate change theory or model that could be used to achieve results.
- Outline how you would initiate the change.
- Describe the impact to the organization if the change initiative is unsuccessful again, and potential steps the interprofessional team could take if the change is unsuccessful.
Make sure to include slide notes of 100-250 words for each slide.
You are required to cite five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.