Nursing 2023 Evidence-Based Practice Project
2023 Topic Disseminating Evidence Please note that this assignment is in 2 parts – Course Fighter
Topic: Disseminating Evidence
Please note that this assignment is in 2 parts
1. Benchmark – Evidence-Based Practice Proposal Final Paper
Throughout this course you have been developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
The proposal is the plan for an evidence-based practice project designed to address a problem, issue, or concern in the professional work setting. Although several types of evidence can be used to support a proposed solution, a sufficient and compelling base of support from valid research studies is required as the major component of that evidence. Proposals are submitted in a format suitable for obtaining formal approval in the work setting. Proposals will vary in length depending upon the problem or issue addressed; they can be between 3,500 and 5,000 words. The cover sheet, abstract, references page, and appendices are not included in the word limit.
Section headings and letters for each section component are required. Responses are addressed in narrative form in relation to that number. Evaluation of the proposal in all sections is based upon the extent to which the depth of content reflects graduate-level critical-thinking skills.
This project contains seven formal sections:
1. Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment
2. Section B: Problem Description
3. Section C: Literature Support
4. Section D: Solution Description
5. Section E: Change Model
6. Section F: Implementation Plan
7. Section G: Evaluation of Process
Each section (A-G) will be submitted as separate assignments so your instructor can provide feedback (refer to applicable modules for further descriptions of each section).
The final paper will consist of the completed project (with revisions to all sections), title page, abstract, reference list, and appendices. Appendices will include a conceptual model for the project, handouts, data and evaluation collection tools, a budget, a timeline, resource lists, and approval forms.
Use the “NUR-699 EBP Implementation Plan Guide” and “NUR-699 Evidence-Based Practice Project Student Example” to assist you. Also refer to “NUR-699 Evidence-Based Practice Project Proposal Format.”
2. Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
Develop a presentation no longer than 10-12 minutes with comprehensive speaker’s notes that covers all of the major areas of your proposal.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.