Nursing 2023 Population-Based Interventions
2023 TOPIC Data Collection Method For this assignment you will plan to collect data for a community health need – Course Fighter
TOPIC: Data Collection Method
For this assignment, you will plan to collect data for a community health need.
Begin by choosing a population of interest to you. Research your chosen population for available health data. This is your secondary data. From the data available about your population, identify a health need that you would like to address.
Choose a data collection method to collect primary data about the identified health need for your population. Popular data collection methods to choose from are surveys, focus groups, and interviews. Write a 750-1,000-word plan describing how you will collect primary data about the identified health need for your chosen population.
Include the following in your data collection plan:
- Description of the chosen population and identified health need.
- Identify the most appropriate data collection method for your chosen population with rationale.
- Describe which type of data that will be collected (qualitative or quantitative).
- Identify health indicators specific to the population with at least one source.
- Provide at least five example questions to be used in your data collection.
- Include a rationale for each question asked, including the expected data.
Cite two or three resources in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Read Chapter 10 in Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community.
Read “Section 4: Identifying or Collecting Data for Surveillance” of Lesson 5 in Principles of Epidemiology in Public Health Practice (2012), located on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. URL: https://www.cdc.gov/ophss/csels/dsepd/ss1978/lesson5/section4.html
Explore “Chapter 3. Assessing Community Needs and Resources,” located on the Community Toolbox website (2018). URL: https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/assessment/assessing-community-needs-and-resources
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.