Nursing 2023 Collaboration In Patient Education And Compliance With Older Adults
2023 Topic 4 Collaboration in Patient Education and Compliance With Older Adults Write – Course Fighter
Topic 4: Collaboration in Patient Education and Compliance With Older Adults
Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question. This assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
- Define negotiation as it applies to patient education.
- Explain how the change in the patient’s status through the years has affected patient education.
- List the pros and cons of negotiation.
- Describe the general conditions that would be included in a patient contract.
- Discuss old age and the baby boomer.
- List several generational, religious, and cultural differences between the 30-year-old health care professional and the elderly patient.
- Explain some of the barriers to patient education of the elderly and discuss their special needs.
- List ways to best approach patient education of the elderly.
- Discuss some cultural and religious beliefs about death that you have encountered.
- Explain why it is important to discuss death and dying with the elderly patient and what the impact is on all involved.
- Explain how to teach a patient with a life-threatening illness.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.