https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-03-16 22:21:352023-03-16 22:21:352023 To complete this Assessment Download and review the Community General Hospital Case Study Research
2023 To complete this Assessment Download and review the Community General Hospital Case Study Research
Nursing 2023 HQ2
2023 To complete this Assessment Download and review the Community General Hospital Case Study Research – Course Fighter
To complete this Assessment:
- Download and review the Community General Hospital Case Study.
- Research quality and safety measures using the links provided in the Case Study document and in the Learning Activities.
- Consider the priority areas for measurement for Community General Hospital. Based on the case study, select 6–8 measures for inclusion in a dashboard for the Community General Hospital Board.
- Determine how you will display the measures in your dashboard.
Click each of the items below for more information on this Assessment.
Part 1: Dashboard
Using Excel or PowerPoint, create a ONE SLIDE quality dashboard based on the Community General Hospital Case Study. Your dashboard must include 6–8 measures. Use mock data to represent the measures you have chosen.
Part 2: Written Summary
To accompany your dashboard, write a 2- to 3-page paper in which you do the following:
- Identify the 6–8 quality measures you have chosen for your dashboard. Explain why these measures are important to the organization.
- Analyze how the Triple Aim/Quadruple Aim is represented in your chosen measures.
- Explain how you displayed the measures. Justify your choice of display.
- Provide a strategy for communicating the dashboard throughout the organization.
- Explain how the dashboard could be used as a leadership tool to improve patient outcomes.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.