https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-06-15 10:51:372023-06-15 10:51:372023 To assess own leadership skills Content Requirements Analysis of leadership s skills using Foundation of Nursing Leadership What
Nursing 2023 Assig 1
2023 To assess own leadership skills Content Requirements Analysis of leadership s skills using Foundation of Nursing Leadership What – Course Fighter
To assess own leadership skills.
- Analysis of leadership’s skills using Foundation of Nursing Leadership – What is your leadership style (Links to an external site.).
- Identification of strengths and opportunities for improvement based on self-assessment.
- Action plan to address self-assessment capitalizing on strengths and addressing opportunities for improvement.
- The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your paper should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.