https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-03-17 13:42:162023-03-17 13:42:162023 This week you will submit a video presentation Your presentation must include both
2023 This week you will submit a video presentation Your presentation must include both
Nursing 2023 Week 6 Organizational Ethics Presentation
2023 This week you will submit a video presentation Your presentation must include both – Course Fighter
This week, you will submit a video presentation. Your presentation must include both audio and visual components and be professional in nature.
You will submit your final presentation here for grading, and you will submit it to the discussion board this week as a draft for your peers to review and as a final product to share. See the discussion board for details
- Choose a topic below.
- Taken from the assigned reading in Butts chapter 12, page 401, “Ethical Reflection: Typical Unethical or Illegal Behaviors in Organizations”
- Create a presentation of 10-15 slides or screens excluding the title and references.
- Your slides/screen should include titles, main ideas, bullet points, and relevant images, charts, graphs, etc.
- In your presentation:
- Describe an ethical situation, based on the chosen topic, that can get in the nurse’s way of practicing ethically. Describe the situation clearly and concisely.
- Identify how this situation relates to one provision within the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
- Identify two ethical principles that may arise when facing this situation.
- Discuss how a nurse might lessen the impact of the situation on the nurse’s practice.
- In addition to the course texts, cite and reference a minimum of two (2) additional scholarly sources to support your work.
- Close with a summary of your topic, and APA formatted reference slide(s).
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.