Nursing 2023 NURSING RESEARCH
2023 This week s assignment is STEP 1 Introduction and Problem Statement First the student – Course Fighter
This week’s assignment is STEP 1 – Introduction and Problem Statement.
First, the student will select a clinical question from the Approved List of PICOt/Clinical Questions or seek approval for a question from the course professor only for Nurse Educator and Health Care Leadership MSN majors who wish to tailor their research question to their specialized major. The student will select an approved topic from the list (or with faculty approval as previously stated) and will customize the question to meet his or her interest.
Next, the student will use the outline below and submit via a Word doc to the assignment link.
1. Provide a title that conveys or describes the assignment.
2. Introduction – Provide an introduction to your topic or project. The introduction gives the reader an accurate, concrete understanding what the project will cover and what can be gained from implementation of this project.
3. Overview of the Problem – Provide a synopsis of the problem and some indication of why the problem is worth exploring or what contribution the proposed project is apt to make to practice.
4. References – Cite references using APA 7th ed. Manual.
· Due: Sunday, 11:59 pm PT
· Format: Completed Word doc with references in APA 7th ed. Format
My Topic is : The Prevalence of Pressure ulcer on elderly patients and other at risk patient in Acute hospital and Skilled nursing facilities using EBP implementing the use of Braden Scale, repositioning, and the use of optifoam dressing on bony areas of these patients.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.