https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-03-15 02:11:002023-03-15 02:11:002023 This is the case study that was assigned Case Study 2 HPI A 12 year old girl
2023 This is the case study that was assigned Case Study 2 HPI A 12 year old girl
Nursing 2023 Case Study 2
2023 This is the case study that was assigned Case Study 2 HPI A 12 year old girl – Course Fighter
This is the case study that was assigned:
- Case Study 2:
- HPI: A 12-year-old girl presents with left knee pain during and after playing soccer. She’s been a member of an elite soccer team for the last 6 years. She has 2 hour practices 3 times a week. Does not recall any injuries.
- PMH: asthma, eczema
MS: Anterior/posterior drawer tests negative; negative ballottement; negative edema/erythema; bony tenderness, slight swelling at the left tibial tubercle.
These are the questions that need to be answered in the post: (**The rubric is still the same one I sent last time)
- – Include 3 differential diagnosis for the patient in the case study you selected (a summary of the diseases, their symptoms, and their treatments).
- – Then write about the primary diagnosis you choose for the patient (summary, symptoms, treatments). **Provide medication treatment and symptomatic care for primary diagnosis.
- – When writing about the treatment and management plan for the patient, be sure to consider appropriate dosages for any recommended pharmacologic and/or non-pharmacologic treatments.
- – Include strategies for educating patients and families on the treatment and management of the musculoskeletal or neurologic disorder.
- – What additional questions will you ask the patient? (Has the case addressed the LOCATES mnemonic? If not, what else do you need to ask? What additional history will you need? (Think family medical history, allergies, meds and so forth, that might be pertinent in arriving to your differential diagnoses).
- – What additional examinations or diagnostic tests, if any will you conduct?
- – What immunizations should this child have had? Based on the child’s age, when is the next well visit? At the next well visit, what are the next set of immunizations?
- – Explain strategies for educating parents on their child’s disorder and reducing any concerns/fears presented in the case study
- – What additional anticipatory guidance should be provided today?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.