Nursing 2023 Week 3 Discussion Board March 10
2023 This is a graded discussion 50 points possible due Mar 12 Week 3 Ethical Considerations – Course Fighter
This is a graded discussion: 50 points possible
due Mar 12
Week 3: Ethical Considerations
Translation of a research-based intervention to practice involves a critical review of numerous published research studies to discern if individuals – research subjects – were treated according to the ethical values and principles as defined by the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Reflect upon your selected practice problem and the eventual research-based intervention you select for your practice change project and address the following.
• What are the potential benefits and harms related to your selected practice problem when considering a research-based intervention for your practice change project?
• Are there competing personal or professional values related to this research-based intervention that might impact the implementation of this intervention in your practice setting?
• What types of objections might be raised? How will you explain your decision to key stakeholders to address these objections?
Please review the Graduate Discussion Grading Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.) for complete discussion requirements.
Need * 3 Scholarly Sources not older than 5 years , In APA format and with In-text citations
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.