Nursing 2023 Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
2023 This is a Collaborative Learning Community CLC assignment This assignment is to – Course Fighter
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
This assignment is to be completed in a group, which will be assigned by your instructor. The presentation will be submitted and graded as a group assignment.
Nursing theories are tested and systematic ways to implement nursing practice. Select a nursing theory and its conceptual model. Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint in which you describe the nursing theory and its conceptual model and demonstrate its application in nursing practice. Include the following:
1. Present an overview of the nursing theory. Provide evidence that demonstrates support for the model’s efficacy in nursing practice. Explain how the theory proves the conceptual model.
2. Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
3. While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
4. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
5. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
the first bullet #1 is my own to do .The 2nd and 3rd are for the other group members. We choice Dorothy Orem’s self care theory.So you will put in the contents in the slides .We’ve agreed to share the slides into 5 each for each students.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.