2023 This is a Collaborative Learning Community CLC assignment For this CLC discussion
Nursing 2023 Media Portrayer Of Adolescents
2023 This is a Collaborative Learning Community CLC assignment For this CLC discussion – Course Fighter
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
For this CLC discussion you will be analyzing the media’s portrayal of adolescence. You will need to plan your time accordingly to have this assignment done before your group assignment is due. Use the attached document “Media Portrayal of Adolescence” to begin your analysis of the media’s portrayal of adolescence. Share which show you are watching in your CLC forum so there are not multiples of the same show.
As a group, discuss any themes you noticed and note any common themes across shows.
As a group you will develop a one page flyer or pamphlet for parents or caregivers on issues impacting adolescences. Theses should be the same issues and themes that presented themselves during your CLC discussion. Your flyer or pamphlet should contain the following:
- Risk factors associated with the issue.
- The prevalence of the issue.
- Ways to prevent or treat an issue.
Use two to three scholarly resources to support your explanations.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.