2023 This assessment requires you address the following topics Define the seven principles of patient clinician communication Explain how you
Nursing 2023 NURSE-PATIENT COMMUNICATION, INTERDISCIPLINARY COMMUNICATION, AND PATIENT SAFETY
2023 This assessment requires you address the following topics Define the seven principles of patient clinician communication Explain how you – Course Fighter
This assessment requires you address the following topics:
- Define the seven principles of patient- clinician communication
- Explain how you apply three of the seven principles to your interactions with your own patients
- Describe the three methods being used to improve interdisciplinary communication
- Choose the one that you think applies best to your own area of practice, or the one that your area of practice currently uses, and clearly describe how you use it.
- Explain the ethical principles that can be applied to issues in patient-clinician communication
- Explain the importance of ethics in communication and how patient safety is influenced by good or bad team communication
Make sure you also include a clear, separate introduction and conclusion as a part of this assignment, as these are worth separate points on the grading rubric.This assessment is aligned with course objective 6 and the module objectives.
Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape, WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.
Unless otherwise specified, all the written assignment must follow APA 7th edition formatting, citations and references.
Number of Pages/Words
Unless otherwise specified all papers should have a minimum of 600 words (approximately 2.5 pages) excluding the title and reference pages.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.