2023 The U S Department of Health Human Services released a comprehensive Clinical Practice Guideline for Treating Tobacco Use
Nursing 2023 Discussion Board
2023 The U S Department of Health Human Services released a comprehensive Clinical Practice Guideline for Treating Tobacco Use – Course Fighter
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services released a comprehensive Clinical Practice Guideline for Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence–2008 Update
The goal of these recommendations is that clinicians strongly recommend the use of effective tobacco dependence counseling and medication treatments to their patients who use tobacco, and that health systems, insurers, and purchasers assist clinicians in making such effective treatments available.
After reading these recommendations answer the following questions.
1. what are the clinical interventions for patients unwilling to quit cigarette smoking?
2. According to the best practices what are the best strategies to help your clients quit smoking?
3. are there any specific smoking cessation recommendations for especial populations such as teenagers or the elderly?
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.