Nursing 2023 Discussion Posting-Pathophysiology Of Pain
2023 The neurological system affects all parts and functions of the body through nerve stimulation Nerves also control the sensation and – Course Fighter
The neurological system affects all parts and functions of the body through nerve stimulation. Nerves also control the sensation and perception of pain. While pain can be described in a variety of ways, it is essentially labeled according to its duration and source. As an advanced practice nurse evaluating a patient, you need to consider the following questions: Does the pain quickly come and go, or is it persistent and ongoing? Does the pain arise at the source of injury or in another location? In this Discussion, you compare three common types of pain—acute, chronic, and referred.
- Review :
- Chapter 14- Pain, Temperature, Sleep, and Sensory Function in the Huether and McCance Understanding pathophysiology text- and
- Chapter 7- Nervous System Disorders in Hammer and McPhee book- .Pathophysiology of Disease text
- Identify the pathophysiology of acute, chronic, and referred pain. Consider the similarities and differences between these three types of pain.
- Select two of the following patient factors: genetics, gender, ethnicity, age, or behavior. Reflect on how the factors you selected might impact the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and prescription of treatment for acute, chronic, and referred pain.
Post a 3-5 paragraph description of the pathophysiology of acute, chronic, and referred pain, including similarities and differences between them. Then, explain how the factors you selected might impact the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and prescription of treatment for acute, chronic, and referred pain.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.