Nursing 2023 Discussion 2: The Research Approval Process
2023 The early years of the 20th century were host to a number of unethical research studies Research – Course Fighter
The early years of the 20th century were host to a number of unethical research studies. Research involving the way that a young child reacts to and generalizes fear responses, medical experiments conducted in concentration camps, and observing the way people respond to authority were just a few of the most famous experiments whose byproduct was placing clients in physical pain and/or mental anguish. Since then, it has been recognized that research subjects need to be protected from the flagrant disregard of researchers. This week, you consider the guidelines in Walden University’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) document, “Research Ethics FAQs for Doctoral Students in the Clinical/Intervention Fields: Practical Tips for Avoiding Delays and Problems in the Research Approval Process.”
By Day 5
Post a description of two ways the guidelines in Walden University’s IRB document may impact the selection of a research population, research setting, and/or research design. Please use the resources to support your answer.
By Day 7
Respond to a colleague’s post in one of the following ways:
- Expand upon your colleague’s post regarding ways that the IRB’s ethical guidelines may impact his or her study.
- Explain an insight you gained from this week’s Resources that addresses a topic in your colleague’s post.
Please use the resources to support your post.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.