Nursing 2023 Nutrition
2023 The Diet Analysis Project is designed to Assess recommendations for nutrient intake – Course Fighter
The Diet Analysis Project is designed to:
- Assess recommendations for nutrient intake.
- Analyze nutrient intake for adequate intake of Choose My Plate Food groups.
- Describe food categories of ChooseMyPlate and unique characteristics and food belonging to each group.
This learning activity and the grade you will receive are completely dependent on the effort you put into the project in the form of a PowerPoint. Students will record 3 days of dietary intake, using a tracker analysis tool, and provide an analysis with goals to demonstrate lessons learned. Be careful to follow the directions and examples provided.
Final PowerPoint projects should be the complete assessment of your personal dietary habits after collecting detailed data.
Students are expected to put some personal insight into the final presentation and submit a complete, written project consistent college-level work. This includes proper citation of references, proper grammar, correct spelling, and APA format style.
Projects submitted after the publish due date and time will not be accepted, per the Course Syllabus.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.