2023 Textbook Chapters 1 2 Lesson Local newspaper APA style manual Citation and Writing
Nursing 2023 Political Science
2023 Textbook Chapters 1 2 Lesson Local newspaper APA style manual Citation and Writing – Course Fighter
- Textbook: Chapters 1, 2
- Local newspaper
- APA style manual
- Citation and Writing Assistance: Writing Papers At CU (Links to an external site.)
- Library Overview (Links to an external site.)
- How to Search for Articles – the Everything Tab (Links to an external site.)
Find an article in your local newspaper about a local policy issue that affects you. For example, an article concerning your county’s decision to privatize your trash collection service. Summarize the article and explain how this issue affects you. Is the article neutral? Why or why not? How might you influence this policy in the future?
Be sure to include a scanned copy of the article in your submission in addition to citations. There are several free scannable apps on the market such as Scannable. If printing is an obstacle, you may include a hyperlink to the article. However, if the link breaks or can not be accessed the burden falls on you to produce that article or to risk losing points.
Articles may not be more than one month old.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 3 full pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
This activity will be graded based on the Current Event Grading Rubric.
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.