https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png 0 0 admin https://instant.coursefighter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/output-onlinepngtools-9-1-300x69.png admin2023-04-26 15:54:212023-04-26 15:54:212023 Technology Assessment and Government Regulations Scenario You are the senior manager of a large health care
Nursing 2023 Technology Assessment And Government Regulations
2023 Technology Assessment and Government Regulations Scenario You are the senior manager of a large health care – Course Fighter
- Technology Assessment and Government Regulations
You are the senior manager of a large health care organization. The senior management team must select a HIMS for the organization that will encompass several clinical and administrative departments. You will need to create and deliver a PowerPoint presentation that will persuade your CEO to purchase your chosen HIMS. Your presentation also must describe key aspects of HIMS focusing on the electronic medical record, such as implementation, interoperability, productivity, and support challenges. Use the work you did and the feedback you received from the Week 9 discussion when creating your presentation.
Create a 10–12 slide audio PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes (maximum of 20 minutes) in which you:
- Justify to the CIO the need to integrate all clinical and administrative departments into a HIMS in your health care organization.
- Select the most significant and current HIE, EHR, HIPAA, and HITECH regulations in your state. Next, determine two ways these regulations could impact the integration of HIMS in your health care organization. Include three potential solutions to address these regulation challenges.
- Propose three privacy and security measures to help your organization’s health care providers avoid security breaches and data loss, while better allowing them to concentrate on patient care. Next, develop an action plan to protect patient information that complies with HIE, EHR, PHI, and HIPAA legal requirements.
- Suggest three key actions to monitor privacy and security violations that may occur after the HIMS implementation in your health care organization. Summarize in one slide your key findings. Narrate each slide, using Kaltura or another device, as if you were actually presenting in front of the audience. For information on how to use Kaltura to record your presentation, please view the Kaltura Help Document [PDF].
- Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find three recent (within the last five years) quality academic resources for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.Include your references in one slide.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide with relevant graphics (such as photographs, graphs, and clip art) to ensure the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose a health information management system (HIMS) and a patient information protection plan for a health care organization.
- Institution Release Statement
Technology Assessment and Government Regulations
- Click the “Order Now” button to reach our online order form. Share your requirements (word count, deadline, topic, referencing style, etc.) and submit them.
- Pay via PayPal, credit card, debit card, or online banking with our reliable gateway. We provide 100% secure transfer.
- One of our certified writers will work on your assignment and deliver it to your registered email ID along with a free “Plagiarism Report” to prove the originality of the work.